What does it mean to join the team at SUTTERBY ELECTRICAL.
is a leading commercial & industrial electrical contracting business. We employ 10 to 12 electricians and the same number apprentices.
We value the safety of staff and clients and encourage ongoing risk management.
As a business we specialise in electrical breakdown repairs, infrastructure upgrades and preventive maintenance across a range of government and other commercial and industrial facilities in Adelaide.
- install Data, MATV and security cameras.
- carry out Solar maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.
- do industrial repairs.
- do office fit outs and small project work.
The role of our electricians:
Our electricians contribute to the success of the company as they:
- build and maintain close client relationships.
- ensure infrastructure is safe and up to date.
- attend timely to breakdowns and emergency callouts.
- train their apprentice to do the same.
As Electrician it is your responsibility to:
- start and finish jobs allocated to you promptly.
- plan your day with care and efficiency.
- maintain vehicle stock levels.
- engage in safe work practices continuously by maintaining your JSA.
- keep your promises made to our clients.
- maintain your vehicle in mint condition.
- teach and mentor your apprentice on the job.
Successful candidates will have a few years’ experience as electrician and demonstrate the following:
- general electrical installation & fault-finding experience.
- good understanding of AS3000 and other relevant Standards
- strong approach to workplace health and safety.
- a “Can do” attitude and a strong focus on customer service.
Qualifications / Certifications
- current A class, unrestricted electrical license
- current driver’s license, manual preferred
- police clearance no older than 6 months
- working with children clearance (formerly DCSI)
- LV rescue
- working at heights
- white card
- EWP license (not a prerequisite to start)
As part of our team, we offer you:
- permanent full time, part time or casual employment
- a safe and friendly team environment
- a career path for those who want to go further
- a very competitive income
- financial incentives that are easy to achieve
- monthly RDOs supporting a great work – live balance
- company vehicle
- uniform and PPE
- ongoing skills and safety training
- exceptional support from your workmates and our management team
If you feel we offer the culture you are looking for, please send us a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please call our office on 08 8359 0577